Friday, December 3, 2010

Spreading Love

1. When ur last post dear Lia~?
2. What are you doing now?
3. Where are you work now?
4. How about your life now?
5. When will u come and migrate in KL?


1. Yeah....lots of questions I got since I last login my blog. While I'm in my looooonnnggg holiday (not that too long, I think only 3 months! Oh my God, only 3 months? It's mean I'm not proactive this 3 months holiday) I luuurrvvee to blog walking and enjoy entering online Giveaways and Contest. And yes, I won once ^_^!



Moorah Rexeky? -can u pronounce it?-


2. When people asking me the next question (refer previous blablabla Q), now I can tell people, Yes, I'm working right now. Finally, I got my job and can answer those people.


3. Damn. Why people wanna ask this? Are they wanna know my status? Is it a big different if I said I'm working in Mydin Hypermarket and Setia Jaya Corporation? Do you think that I gain more profit if I'm working in big company? Come in people!! Company does not show my profit. How about if I tell you that I'm a manager in Mydin Hypermarket but I'm a cleaner in Setia Jaya Corporation. Is this can change your perspective? =.='' (too emotional.....hahahaha)

4. Life always change. As a designer, one day you are in the next day you may out (yup! Heidi Klum thought in Project Runaway. I love it!) One had told me before, ''Apa yang kita rancangkan untuk hari esok, tidak akan berlaku jika Allah tidak mengizinkannya''. So, I said that I have a good life now coz maybe tomorrow is not good as I'm today.


5. Hoyyaaaa...finally I'm back to KL. Attention to my buddies, please fetch me at my home for a cup of coffee and go for some shopping (I wish I could). Jom kawan2 kita hangout sama2 macam dulu...

Finally, I realize. People did't stop asking Q to us. When we were child, people will asked, "How old are u little cute girl?". When we were in school, they asked "How your school? Meet nice friend?". When we were in universities, they continue asked "When you will finish your study?". When we were finish studied, most common Q will appear, "Where are you working now?. Then peopple will keep asking you...When you get married, when you will get new babies, how many child do you have now, when your sons/daughters will get married, when you are going to be grandma/pa, when you are going to perform hajj....blablabla.....


And yes, people keep asking from our 1 day old until the end. We can't stop denied all Q perhaps we have to get ready will the A to satisfy them.


p/s: semoga kita semua akan MURAH REZEKI sentiasa....
my task for 3 months.
Welcome to BeST programme Dec 2010 intake


No comments: