Monday, December 6, 2010

Precious time can't be return by money

Salam. Good morning MONDAY!
Yes, Monday....try hard to not having Monday Blues...come on Lia, you are not working yet...just go to class and having fun, then, you will be paid...interesting right =_=v

I'm went to my hometown last weekend and got and phone call from my lil 3 years cousin....

Nain (9): Kakak kat mane ni?
Me : Kakak kat rumah
9 : Jom la balik kg atok Mon...9 balik kampung....

ZZuuuuuSSS!!
Take my tote bags, pack a little bit stuffs and went back to kampung.....

9 : Kakak tak sekolah ke hari ni?
Me : Tak.
9 : Cikgu tak marah?
Me : Cikgu bagi cuti

Hahahaha.....he know I'm on training right now and don't want his loving 'kakak' to miss her class. How cute you are.

Before I went back my home.
9 : Kakak, I want car (kereta mainan)
Me : Oh, did I promise to buy any for you?
9 : Ada, kakak janji nak belikan masa 9 telefon kakak.
Me : Ok

Openned up my car boot and take out 2 little cars.

Me: Ok, this one for you and the other one for your lil brother. You must share ok. If not, i won't buy any for you next time.
9: Ok boss!
Having my precious weekend with my lil 3 years cousin. Hope to see you next time!

2 comments:

Abang Ngah said...

I want a car too!

alyalyana said...

Boleh...ambil la kat showroom Lamborghini..!